Saturday, January 4, 2014

Hello 2014

Been a while since I updated this Blog. His a quick update. Lately, I have been refining my portfolio. I update my website and a new reel is on the way. I'm taking my concept designs as well other people designs and making them in 3D. I'm working with a small company making online and mobile games. You will more examples of that when games get release. All in all, I been keep the drawing hand busy and the mind creating. Here a few things I have worked on since I lasted posted:

Nightmare Boy in 3D

A Nightmare in the Mystic Plains



Here's a more rough out color version of the Black Knight Concept



Sculpting Creatures in Zbrush


And Illustration I made for a Client looking for a cute Mascot Holding the World

A sketch I did for a daily drawing competition that I clean up and Colored

Here an Illustration I made for a book cover called "Volonians: Mysteries of the Vondercrat"


And here a quick W.I.P piece I work on for New Year Eve:



No comments:

Post a Comment